Memories
Have you had some
memories with your lecturers? If you say yes, so do I. I am Mega Gusna Yenti, a
student of English Department in UNP, have some memories with my lecturers in
writing 1. I am majoring in English Education Program and join in K.1 class.
Last semester, I studied writing 1 with Mr. Saunir who is one of my favorite
lecturers. Every Tuesday morning, at 07.00 a.m. until 08.50 a.m, he always
taught us writing 1. During studied writing 1 with him, I got much new
knowledge from him about how to write kinds of text. Beside that, there are
several experiences in my memory that appeared in my mind about Mr. Saunir;
come on time, saying hello during the class and my embarrasse moment.
He always asked us to come on time. Mr.
Saunir could not keep up with latecomer. He was known for his discipline,
because he had already arrived at the campus around 06.30 a.m. -thirty minutes
before the class began. It caused me got up early in the morning because I do
not want to come late to the class. I used to got up at 06.00 a.m. Since I
studied with Mr. Saunir, my life changed to be more discipline. As a result, I
always got up at 05.00 a.m. in the morning and never came late to the class.
He always said hello during the class. It
was very useful because it could make the class more interesting and not
boring. When we began to feel boring, he suddenly said “hello” that was mean we
must replay with “yes, sir”. Once, I ever felt sleepy in the class and laid my
head down on the table. Suddenly Mr. Saunir said “hello” loudly and it woke me
up and paid attention to the lesson that was going on. I never found this trick
from other lecturers before, so I could not forget it in my mind.
Talking about Mr. Saunir, remainded me with my embarrasse moment in
writing 1 class. During a whole semester in writing 1 class, Mr. Saunir asked
us to make kinds of text based on the syllabus and presented it in front of the
class. It was my turn which talked about descriptive paragraph and my home
town, Bukittinggi, as the example. At first, I told about it proudly then he
asked me “ Did you come from Bukittinggi?” and I answered “No, sir. I am from
Baso”. After that, he laughed while saying “Why did you say that your hometown
is Bukittinggi? You are wrong. The true one is you are from Bukittinggi Coret”.
It caused everyone in the class laughing, too. It was really embarrassing me,
so I could not erase that moment from my memory. Since that time, I always
introduce my self come from Baso.
.
Double Hopes
In our life, we never skipped away from hopes. All parts of our life
let us to have hopes as many as we want. It give me a hint that is possible for
me to have several hopes by studying writing 2 in this semester. Even though I
have already finished writing 1 in the last semester, I am still have some difficulties in writing.
Based on those difficulties, I have several hopes, which are called Double
Hopes, in writing 2 in this semester that are related with learning process
and getting knowledge.
First, it is about hopes that are related with learning process. In
writing 1 last semester, the lecturers –Mr. Saunir andMr. Hafiz- explained the
lesson by using projector. I like their ways in teaching, but I would prefer
the lecturers explains the lesson by using whiteboard than projector.
Therefore, in this semester, I hope the lecturers -especially in writing 2-
explain the lesson by using whiteboard because it can make me more understand
to the lesson.
Second, it is about hopes that are related with getting knowledge. I
hope I can get more new knowledges in writing 2 which can make me more
understand and able to write in English. I hope
I can get the solution for my problems in writing such as can find the
inspiration to write, because I used to lose idea whenever I want to write.
In conclusion, those all are my hopes –my double hopes- that I want
to reach in this semester. I want to be more understand to the lesson in order
I can be able writing in English without loosing idea anymore.
what a nice aims!!
BalasHapuscikemeg,,i'll support all of your hopes in writing 2 class.
i'm with you..:):)
nice goals..
BalasHapuslet's study from our past experience to be better in the future..
for your expectations, one word for you "AMIN"
:)
fighting !
nice mega :)
BalasHapusi'm just confused, why we have the same memories in writing 1.. (tantulah iyo :p ) Wkwkwk
good luck :)
Ga, i can't read your post. the background is white and the font is gray -_-
BalasHapuscould you change it Ga?? *puppy eyes*
i have the same comment with rima, you should change your background.... but overall i like your idea... keep writing... :)
BalasHapusi agree with yayang and rima, you should change your background ga,,:)
BalasHapusnice story mega ^_^
BalasHapusbut, I think you should change your background it makes your readers difficult to read your story
fighting!!! ^_^
thanks guys for all your comments,, :)
BalasHapusnice goals mega
BalasHapusmega, i think you should pay attention to the elements of an essay :)
BalasHapusok fio,, thank you for your suggestion,, :)
Hapus